Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nocturnal me...CHANGE!!!

Woke up a few hours ago..which is actually 9pm..damm..my life is totally nocturnal now la..and i think the reason is because i kept using the com..not that im blaming my com..just that it's really changing my life..i kind of use the com till 5~6 plus am..than have breakfast with my dad at 9..and i'll watch some cartoon till 11..than i'll go to sleep at 12 plus 1..its crazy man..but than..there's one good thing with my current life now..i'll be cleaning up the house early in the morning 6 o'clock..AND ITS LITERALLY 6!!..blah..

i guess i would try to sleep early tonight..or maybe not that early at maybe 3~4..or maybe 5..atleast it still beats sleeping at 12 pm!!..hmms..but i have this gut feeling that i will still sleep at 6~7..i dunno..my life is just topsy turvy now..worse is that everyone's now busy with their starting of school stuff..and i'm the only idiot whose still sitting around lazing my life away..guess i'll have to find my own fun than!!..hmms..

No comments:

Post a Comment