Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Extracting the fun out of another normal boring day!! (:

Once again..I'm feeling as lazy as ever..Ben called me 28 times and I still didn't wake up..obviously i was late for work..but i dun really care cause this job sucks..the pay is the main factor why it sucks..but atleast today is the last day..:)

Received an invitation from charlie on facebook yesterday..was for some club party thing..thought i wasn't of age yet..but turns out 16 was the limit..so i guess i could make it..but than another problem pops out..who am i suppose to go with..its damm expensive there..worst off..i dun even know where it is..wanted to ask my cousin to bring me there..but her schedule was rather tight..and the invitation was so short notice.. ...but than...i know i will regret hell if i dun go..i saw the people attending on face book..the girls are so CHIO!!(beautiful)..man..if only i was richer and better-looking and older..WAHHH...BOO HOOO HOOO..oh wells..guess thats fate than..

I'm going for ballet practice at SDT later at 5..its gonna be like a normal class..cause the cheorographer for that item didn't need guys..so me and the other guy will leave at 6 while the girls will continue till 7 for their rehearsal... ....I really feel like I'm being make use of as a 'free labour' for them..but who cares for now...i'll just ta han(bear) with it for a month or so...as this rehearsal is meant for a performance in korea..so since i'm a backup(DAMM) and i'm not in the other item(WOOHOO)..doesn't that means a free trip for me!! Man..I'm so not letting go until i get my free trip there...MWAHAHAHA..(: Say i'm evil for all you want...but this is a dog eat dog world..If you dun eat them..they will eat you..darwins law of survival..the strongest shall survive while the weakest shall perish..I'm just doing my parents proud by being one of the strongest..HEHS.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment