Friday, April 17, 2009

From nocturnal to....???

Few days back..I was living like an owl..now..i dunno wat i'm living like..yesterday i slept at 730pm..and i woke up at 330am today.. ...but i guess this is better than sleeping so damm early and waking up so damm late!!..hmms..maybe if i adjust my life a little more..i would be living a much healthier life than before..than maybe i might slim down a little more..than i can start training my six pack..:)...right now..i cant do much as it is flooded with fats and extra skin..bleah!!..

I'm going back into TKD training soon..its good that i have time now..atleast i can try to get my black belt before army..maybe it will entitle me a much easier time in army..:)..but the weird part is..i kind of like to try out the super tough training..like commando..but..i think i cant make it in there anyways..and ben said that they wear red helmets to attract the enemies attention..damm..attract enemies attention at risk of getting your head blasted!!..so not my ideal training method..haha..although life ie boring..but wearing a red helmet going around hoping someone will aim at it to expose their selves..is the the best way i think as ending my life..or adding colours to my life..the only colour which will be added that way...would be RED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment